Wednesday, November 9, 2011

POEM: CRUX OF LIFE


by Priscilla A. Adesheyoju

This road I take
Should it lead me back or forth?
I fear
Cos the journey of life
Comes with no directions
The decisions of our heart
Sometimes move us to delight or despair
Rough, bumpy, tough it may be
But the rose is fairest when it’s budding new
Hope is brightest when dawns from fear
A new day will come
And this will be gone

Now I see a light
Yes a light comes forth
When all hope is lost
Faith or fate, fury or fear; we choose
Then we’ve reached the crux of our lives


8 comments:

  1. Absolutely Beautiful and inspiring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, am feelin u gal!! feelin u..feelin u gal!!!!!.... u're so impressive, writin rhymes with lines dat're so intensive!!,,,mmmm no mind jor nice one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful me likey

    ReplyDelete
  4. What more does a perfect woman needs...I am so proud of you MY JEWEL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Priscilla AdesheyojuDecember 4, 2011 at 6:14 AM

    Thanks you all! God bless

    ReplyDelete